The COLTS Pride Promise:
As a respectful, responsible member of École Senator Riley School, I will consistently demonstrate COLTS pride.
C-Be a good citizen
- We consider our own and other people’s feelings.
- We celebrate people’s differences.
- We respect other people’s belongings and school property.
- We care for the environment around us.
O– Take ownership
- We will do what the adults ask of us the first time.
- We take responsibility and ownership for our choices.
- We tell the truth.
- We learn from our mistakes.
L– We are here to learn
- We have the right to learn.
- Teachers have the right to teach.
- We support each other’s success.
T– Be a positive team player
- We contribute positively to our class.
- We contribute positively to our school.
- We contribute positively to our community.
- We work well with others.
S– Everyone has a right to be safe.
- We use equipment safely.
- We practice safe behaviours.
- We keep body parts to ourselves.
- We do not tolerate bullying.