FAQ's for the year end
Happy Summer! Here are a few FAQ's in one place for your convenience!
I didn't pick up my learner profile. How can I get it?
- Learner profiles will be mailed to the address we have on file.
What supplies will I need next year?
- A supply list was enclosed in your learner profile and is also available on the homepage of this website. You also have the option of ordering your supplies online from School Start, where they'll be delivered to your home. You don't even have to leave your house!
What classes do I have next year? What if I want to make changes to my optional classes?
- Students and their families will be able to see their timetable online through their Maplewood login (sent out to all families in July). If you are going into grade 7 or 8 and would like discuss changes to your timetable, please call the school after August 23rd to book an appointment with Mrs. Roe. Changes must be made between August 23 - 29th. No option changes for any term will be considered after this time unless alternate arrangements are made with administration.
Do I take the bus to school? If so, where and when do I catch it?
- Transportation should contact you with details regarding busing; however, if you have any questions, please contact them directly at 403-652-6547 and leave a message. They will get back to you.
I know I have to take the bus, but where is my pass?
- Passes can be picked up at your school after the 23rd of August.